Notices

Thread: I'm Rich!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I'm Rich! 
    Just got this email, must check it out ASAP!

Hello, I sent you an email about a pending Inheritance of US$47.7 Million. Did you get my previous email or should I re-send it Regard, Mr.Mark Lukunku
    Last edited by BB; 28-10-20 at 11:48 AM.
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Wow just think of all the bikes you can buy now.......

Platinum Member
    Well that’s a coincidence, I got a very pleasant surprise yesterday from a lovely old lady in South Africa who’s husband has sadly died, she wants my help in freeing up his estate of $35 million by having it paid into my account and in return will give me 60% of it. I’m always ready to help so as requested I sent her all my account details, I’m not sure why she needs my passwords to pay money IN but as she’s trusting me to pay her her 40% after it’s paid in it’s only fair I trust her in return I guess.
    All seems kosher to me

Chatterbox
    I feel like I’m missing out
    Everything else is shyte

If you are bored it can be quite fun winding some of them up, if they start asking for pictures of passports, etc a little time in PS and you can send them Emperor Palpatine's UK passport, Borats driving licence, etc

Quote Originally Posted by WR6133 View Post
    If you are bored it can be quite fun winding some of them up, if they start asking for pictures of passports, etc a little time in PS and you can send them Emperor Palpatine's UK passport, Borats driving licence, etc

Like it now that would be funny...

Wow! what could go wrong, re send, re send

Platinum Member
    It’s clearly my turn to be lucky, iv just received this very pleasant email:

From the Desk of Barrister. Charles Oxford (Solicitor)
    Charles Oxford & Associate

Message Dated: 6th November, 2020

For your co-operations

I have nominated you as beneficiary to the total sum of £15,500,000.00 GBP, in the intent of a Deceased client of mine name withheld. This fund is lodged in a bank and will be transfer to your nominated bank account as soon as I received your response.

In your acceptance, the legal papers will be processed; forward to me your details to enable me file necessary documents at our high court probate division for the legal paper works and release of the Funds into your account. I will explain to you in details about the fund as soon as I receive your response.

Await your response via my email: officefileritainfo@yahoo.co.jp

Yours sincerely,
    Barrister Charles Oxford

Now if I’m honest I’m not even sure how much money that is but there’s ALOT of zeros after the real numbers (I think it’s 1 billion 500 and 50 million but the decimal points are in the wrong places, which is quite a lot) so free to send me a list of any bike you want and Il buy it for you and even wrap it in a bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-Roy View Post
    so free to send me a list of any bike you want and Il buy it for you and even wrap it in a bow.
    Rickman Metisse with a modern 650 Enfield motor stuffed in there please

Wow, and I only got a paltry $47 million.

I must confess to misreading your last sentence to say;any bike you want and Il buy it for you and even wrap it in a bmw. Which I thought was exceptionally good of you.
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”