I would like to think that I couldn't condone the killing of another human being no matter what wrong they've done you, and certainly not for stealing your bike, but reading this I didn't find me having any feeling of grief or wrongdoing on behalf of the scumbag thieving gits. It was their decision to go thieving that led to them being hunted down, if they had just cycled past then the guy wouldn't have ran them down, unless maybe one of them pushed in front of him at a checkout queue - he doesn't look like he takes prisoners

On a similar note, my Brothers next door neighbour in a little village on the chase did six years for deliberately mounting the pavement and running down a person and crippling them for life. He actually got eleven years but time off for good behaviour, etc. He's a nice enough bloke, bit of a hill-billy but well liked in the village and honest as the day is long, he has a key to my Brothers place and keeps an eye on it when he's away for weeks on end. This blokes 'motivation' was that he was driving through town and, out of the blue, saw the guy who had just come out of prison after doing time for raping his Sister, nuff said.