Notices

Thread: Car Crash

Hybrid View

DB6708AC-ED4E-47D4-A451-3B06AFB60580.jpeg

Here it is. Climate control, part leather seats, parking sensors, cd player, 18”time and a fresh service all for £1200. Popping out to Halfords now for some furry dice

I’ve always fancied one of the old xj’s or original s-type / mark 2’s. If you have to drive, your going to sit in traffic:might as well do it comfortably with some style.

Loving it so far

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GezTheHealer View Post

Here it is. Climate control, part leather seats, parking sensors, cd player, 18”time and a fresh service all for £1200. Popping out to Halfords now for some furry dice

I’ve always fancied one of the old xj’s or original s-type / mark 2’s. If you have to drive, your going to sit in traffic:might as well do it comfortably with some style.

Loving it so far
    Can't go far wrong for £1200. My dad always had jags and Daimler sovereigns when I was growing up so iv got a huge soft spot for them.

Quote Originally Posted by GezTheHealer View Post

Loving it so far
    Neat
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”