Notices

Thread: Biker down

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy View Post
    Never let the facts spoil a good rant.... ;D ;D ;D
    The truth is simply that huge numbers of riders are dragging their bikes out from the garage after a winter on the optimate and not considering that they might be rusty after not riding for month, as well as car drivers who have forgotten to look out for bikes because of the lower numbers of them on the roads over winter. Every spring year after year we see many Biker Down threads, especially over Bank Hol weekends

Don't get me wrong, I hate them as much as anyone, but we can't blame the council, the government, or anyone else - accidents happen
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    The truth is simply that huge numbers of riders are dragging their bikes out from the garage after a winter on the optimate and not considering that they might be rusty after not riding for month, as well as car drivers who have forgotten to look out for bikes because of the lower numbers of them on the roads over winter. Every spring year after year we see many Biker Down threads, especially over Bank Hol weekends

Don't get me wrong, I hate them as much as anyone, but we can't blame the council, the government, or anyone else - accidents happen
    I agree with you DABZ but the council also need to up their game and provide safe roads that have gone to **** over the winter.
    When it's your time to go it's your time, so don't let it catch you.