Notices

Thread: Patch Clubs...

Hybrid View

Do you mean more an MCC than an MC? Only one I know of is Sarum bikers but that's a bit far for you in Bath. Google MCC along with Wiltshire/bath/etc I'm sure something will turn up.

If you mean an MC then there is one in Swindon, one in Andover and I think there may be one somewhere around Pewsey. I doubt they hand out online membership packs though so you probably want to find a public event of theirs or something and go introduce yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by WR6133 View Post
    Do you mean more an MCC than an MC? Only one I know of is Sarum bikers but that's a bit far for you in Bath. Google MCC along with Wiltshire/bath/etc I'm sure something will turn up.

If you mean an MC then there is one in Swindon, one in Andover and I think there may be one somewhere around Pewsey. I doubt they hand out online membership packs though so you probably want to find a public event of theirs or something and go introduce yourself.
    Cheer bud, probably MCC I'm looking for. That's the trouble is alot of these clubs don't advertise online... I know it's invite only. But just wanted to try and get a couple of names so I can introduce myself.
    I don't even ride with stabilisers. And what?