Notices

Thread: Best insurance company

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    What's the point in word censors??? It just leaves you trying to guess what was written I thought we were a bunch of grown up hairy arse bikers here
    Does anyone give a **** about what language we use here?
    ****** **** and ******** your **** ******!
    And another thing, you ***** so ****** ****** ********** I hope that's cleared that up. 😉

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltshire builders View Post
    ****** **** and ******** your **** ******!
    And another thing, you ***** so ****** ****** ********** I hope that's cleared that up. 
    It certainly has. In fact thanks to your skill full use of the word censor I feel more inclined to use colourful language.

Back on topic.

I have no ****ing idea who I have insured my bike with at the moment. But I know it wasn't Aquote as they wanted more money to swap my bike cover over to my new bike for six months than another company wanted for 12 months so I told them to go **** themselves

Bennetts are rubbish I had a bandit 1200 with them when I changed to the speed triple they wanted £35 admin fee to change over then they didnt even e mail me the documents with the changes so I had to wait for them to come in the post which meant I couldn't pick my bike up on the day arranged which meant another day off work! I never received the documents via e mail they said they had a problem with there e mail considering the size of company they are this is a disgrace. I'm now with MCE free helmet and leather 90 day European cover free legal and half the price of bennetts!!