Notices

Thread: Good cafe racer style bikes..

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    Deffo not classic cafe racer but classy styling (IMO of course ; )

You might jsut get a good one for your top budget if you're quick

DSC_0148.JPG
    That is a beaut. The red would go very well. Not something I’d thought of either. Thanks trev.

Trev P you are no help at all, but yes will have to have a get together and some games in when it’s done you can all come over for shakes 😎 There’s not much logic other than need a hard floor rather than carpet for the bike, so may as well get b/w tiles like a diner & then why not paint the room red&white. Chrome, shiny things. That sort of style suits the pinballs well too.

I’ll probably want to try a 800cc/more bike at some point at somepoint anyway and do like the retro look. Every time I see DC’s bonnie I think it’s pretty bike.

Quote Originally Posted by GezTheHealer View Post
    That is a beaut. The red would go very well. Not something I’d thought of either. Thanks trev.
    If you find yourself out Fordingbridge way then give me a shout, happy for you to try it out although it's a dry weather toy only, got a disposable Honda for the Winter ; )

Quote Originally Posted by GezTheHealer View Post

Trev P you are no help at all, .
    I get paid to help people at work, so why should you feckers get it for free pmsl

A couple of months ago i was tempted by the new kawasaki z900 but it was a bit tall for my old short legs
    If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It