Notices

Thread: Budget Bikes Swindon

Hybrid View

I would definitely go for private seller for this type/age of bike, you won't be looking at huge amount of cash and there's a chance of getting a real gem. Bear in mind that some of the earlier Jap sportsbikes are getting more popular so you may actually get a newer bike for the same money if you set the ebay filters right, the trick is to get something before the motorcycle journalists get all dewey eyed about them.

Burblers Blackbird would be worth a look if in the right price bracket for you

now why would i want 2 Blackbirds in the garage

gonna scour the private and dealer ads, i've got about 6 months so no hurry

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    I would definitely go for private seller for this type/age of bike, you won't be looking at huge amount of cash and there's a chance of getting a real gem. Bear in mind that some of the earlier Jap sportsbikes are getting more popular so you may actually get a newer bike for the same money if you set the ebay filters right, the trick is to get something before the motorcycle journalists get all dewey eyed about them.

Burblers Blackbird would be worth a look if in the right price bracket for you