Notices

Thread: Driver blocks me from filtering

Hybrid View

Platinum Member
    About 8.30am A36 northbound just before bakery on right (Just past the Wilton roundabout)??
    I always nod too (I do it in the car too :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
    About 8.30am A36 northbound just before bakery on right (Just past the Wilton roundabout)??
    I always nod too (I do it in the car too :-)
    Yeah that was me

Thanks guys for your opinions and share of experiences. That's a good way of learning. And the video has been a laugh with my friends, so can't see the problem of some of you saying to remove it. Relax.

I could see from his face that he was not surprised with the situation, he knew what he was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
    As for kicking doors, busting mirrors if I inadvertently block your path one day - very silly idea
    I've been blocked inadvertently before, I can see the difference and this never happened. Anyway, your quote seems a little bit off. Calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonmf View Post
    Yeah that was me

Thanks guys for your opinions and share of experiences. That's a good way of learning. And the video has been a laugh with my friends, so can't see the problem of some of you saying to remove it. Relax.

I could see from his face that he was not surprised with the situation, he knew what he was doing.

I've been blocked inadvertently before, I can see the difference and this never happened. Anyway, your quote seems a little bit off. Calm down.
    Sorry mate but you are the one that put this up for info and discussion and now you are telling people responding to calm down and relax ? Maybe think about taking some of your own advice and calm down and relax when riding and such situations occur !

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonmf View Post
    Yeah that was me

Apologies, I thought the words 'very silly' were pretty calm but I'll tone it down a level next time. Yup good advice on the calm down front, thanks