Notices

Thread: What are you driving?

Hybrid View

i3's look like the future. Very nice.

Larry, that sounds like a blackbird...do you mean 169mph?

Roy, my wife had a Kia Picanto as her first car, sounds like alot of car for the money. We never had any bother with the Picanto, seemed well put together.

WR6133, 30k miles is nothing, sounds a good buy.

I get the joy of a high up seating position, don't get dazzled at night, lots of boot space.. I was looking at Mazda Bongo's/Transit or a VW T4. I get that the high up position is nice. We had a T25 camper when i was a kid nick named 'the big green mean machine'. Loved it. Though at the opposite end, I used to have an MX-5 which was nice and low and great fun down the lanes. Don't think I really got places much quicker, but it was very nimble and fun. A friend of mine had a lowered Mx-5 and your eye-line was basically with everyone else's licence plates though.

Currently very much enjoying the X-type. There's quite a following in the X-type forums, and quite alot of discussion on common faults in facebook groups :S. Working well for commuting and feels like it'll be a very comfy motorway cruiser when visiting family. Getting the Turbo Actuator replaced tomorrow and then fingers crossed for MOT in Jan.

Quote Originally Posted by GezTheHealer View Post
    Larry, that sounds like a blackbird...do you mean 169mph?
    TMI - Hope your pupils appreciate your lateral thinking
    I only have one vice…I lie.