Notices

Thread: Free speech or inciting hatred?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntsunlimited View Post
    Nice one, I'll buy that... Though for the conspiricy theorist, they know theres is something wrong with the world, I work in TV News occasionally, and stuff, relevant stuff does get 'edited' I can see why people are distrustful. Politicians constantly lie to us.

I don’t subscribe to the conspiracy theory on this occasion. I do find it difficult however, to accept on face value any news or information released by establishment sources. People are not born cynical. Decades of cover-ups, lies and the manipulation of facts by those in positions of trust has pushed the ordinary person’s faith to the limits. Oh how I wish I could feel differently, but how can I after witnessing the lengths that the police, politicians, the media and other public figures went to in collusion, to coverup scandals like the failings in the Hillsborough disaster and Stephen Lawrence murder investigation, to name but two? And did they ever find WMDs in Iraq?
    Last edited by redken1; 12-01-15 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redken1 View Post
    I don’t subscribe to the conspiracy theory on this occasion.However, I do find it difficult to accept any news or information released byestablishment sources on face value. People are not born cynical. Decades ofcover-ups, lies and the manipulation of facts by those in positions of trusthas pushed the ordinary person’s faith to the limits. Oh how I wish I couldfeel differently’ but how can I after witnessing the lengths that the police,politicians, the media and other public figures went to in collusion, to coverup scandals like the failings in the Hillsborough disaster and StephenLawrence murder investigation, to name buttwo.
    You would be, very very surprised... It all goes right to the very top!

Diamond Member
    I would be what? Not quite sure what you mean. If you mean surprised at what goes on, I bet I wouldn't be. Stunts I edited that last post after you copied it because for some reason there was no spaces between some of the words.

Read "Ministry of Defeat" it is a good book about our involvement in Iraq and how despite what we were being told we actually just stumbled from blunder to blunder before basically surrendering (despite being undefeated). It gives a good insight in to how things are not so much conspiracy but spin upon spin upon spin to the point the original facts are lost. Sheds a light well on how those that the top lie and deceive.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    Good bye privacy
    I wonder if enough people encrypted everything no matter how trivial would it bring his "snoopers charter" grinding to halt due to lack of resources to decrypt everything?

Banned

Banned

Banned

Just sharing