Notices

Thread: Rat/Bobber/Chop

Hybrid View

That was a later 12v 200cc which was ideal as they use the CDI ignition so no battery required. I liked the fact it had drums front and rear and loads more aluminium which could be polished. There's a lot of fabrication work involved when going down the hardtail route. Some bikes can look just as nice without it. Check out LBC (low budget customs) on Facebook, they churn out some nice stuff.

Aidbox
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    That was a later 12v 200cc which was ideal as they use the CDI ignition so no battery required. I liked the fact it had drums front and rear and loads more aluminium which could be polished. There's a lot of fabrication work involved when going down the hardtail route. Some bikes can look just as nice without it. Check out LBC (low budget customs) on Facebook, they churn out some nice stuff.
    My welding's not too bad, knowledge of electrics is a lot better than it used to be. Engine set up and tuning etc are a bit more of a worry, but I have fixed up a few old cylinder mowers which were quite nippy

Norton/Villiers F12 (BSA Sloper), on a Ransome's 20"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ujwvm69tuf...34.27.mp4?dl=0
    Last edited by Aidbox; 09-04-16 at 05:33 PM.

Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidbox View Post
    My welding's not too bad, knowledge of electrics is a lot better than it used to be. Engine set up and tuning etc are a bit more of a worry, but I have fixed up a few old cylinder mowers which were quite nippy

Norton/Villiers F12 (BSA Sloper), on a Ransome's 20"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ujwvm69tuf...34.27.mp4?dl=0
    Yeah man.

Bolt a seat to it, sorted
    Everything else is shyte