Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
Wes will know better I'm sure, but castle Combe have a funny way of measuring sound from memory, may be more revs than usual or closer to the can, can't remember. Llandow seems very relaxed on most things ;-)
I think you may well have more fun on the MT03 there's no straight as such so big power isn't really needed (that's my hope anyway) I recon a little MT03 may well embarrass some bigger bikes on track which is always fun :-)
Thanks Gerry, I could refit the stnd tail box but it's a bit of a faff as had to modify the tail tidy for the LV cans so will need to refit stand mudguard and tail light as well + the LV cans (together with the K&N) do seem to make a small but noticeable difference. It's good to hear that Llandow is a little more relaxed but don't want to use that as an excuse to take the pee or get it all the way there and not be able to ride.

As for 'a little MT03 may well embarrass some bigger bikes' - maybe should insert 'well ridden' in there somewhere, it will need to be a 'steady' rider on a big bike for me to embarrass anyone other than myself! Should still be a laugh though ; )