Notices

Thread: What About This?

Hybrid View

Originally Posted by Mal103

1. A lot of kids are fat n lazy, there are lots of efforts trying to get them into more sports and how many kids do you see playing outside these days? I used to live outside during daylight or before 7/8pm, we used to cycle for miles which was a great way to keep fit.

Yeah and it snowed every Christmas, you could leave your back door open and half a crown would get you a cinema ticket, a bag of chips and the bus fare home........

Yep all cliches but it doesn't stop them being true.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Cool View Post
    Originally Posted by Mal103

1. A lot of kids are fat n lazy, there are lots of efforts trying to get them into more sports and how many kids do you see playing outside these days? I used to live outside during daylight or before 7/8pm, we used to cycle for miles which was a great way to keep fit.

Yeah and it snowed every Christmas, you could leave your back door open and half a crown would get you a cinema ticket, a bag of chips and the bus fare home........

Yep all cliches but it doesn't stop them being true.
    Cliches maybe but the bit that I posted was what I did with my childhood, I now have to drag my son away from his computer at the weekends and I can see daily plenty more fat kids around - I stand by what I said as it's from experience and observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mal103 View Post
    Cliches maybe but the bit that I posted was what I did with my childhood, I now have to drag my son away from his computer at the weekends and I can see daily plenty more fat kids around - I stand by what I said as it's from experience and observation.

I repeat " Yep all cliches but it doesn't stop them being true. " You'll find if you read back through the posts I was actually agreeing with you !!!

Sorry dude, not meant to be a dig...