Notices

Thread: Driving standards

Threaded View

In my opinion riding up to a car window and telling him off may be a bit rich from the drivers point of view, as he/she might see your riding quite dangerous. Its a sign of you losing control, mental control getting angry and playing the policeman and makes you dangerous. My own view is don't interact with car drivers. If you are aware that they are on the phone etc (not hard to spot) then use some risk management and give them a wide birth. As for indicating, if you seriously rely on a cars indicator as a signal that he is going to turn where his indicator indicates your probably bounce off his bonnet. As we were taught on MAC training days, cant trust an indicator, all an indicator tells you is that the bulb is working ! I don't think driving standards have changed, theres so much traffic now. Some are **** some are good, no different to you on a motorbike or me. There are some fukkwit riders as car drivers. Keep Calm and Carry On Riding, if you start getting mad at motorist you are no better than them. Be wary of them, avoid them and remember it might be your right of way, but when you are dribbling cabbage as he burst you brains out of your helmet who won !
    Last edited by shiftyblake; 14-10-13 at 12:03 PM.
    Counting down until my next ride out!