Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Can we have a video link button please? It's there when you post on the persons profile page but not on the main forum
I have enabled now the ability to embed video in posts on specific forums where I think its a valid use (which is most of them to be honest) There should now be a button to embed video in posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy View Post
Honestly, I'm struggling with the new forum. I'm trying to get used to it but it just doesn't seem as user friendly as the old one. I haven't even worked out how to put smilies in posts - I did try but am doing something wrong. I preferred the "Last 50 posts" option on the last version as it was a really quick way of getting up to speed with whats going on without having to open the whole thread. I appreciate the reasons for the switch over and I will carry on with the new one but for me its proving less user friendly. Sorry.
Snowy, I checked you user settings and I noticed it was set to the basic post editor. I set it to the standard one and you should now see a row of icons one of which is the smilie options. If this helps let me know as it will be worth making a post for everyone else who is having this issue.

So you know there is a quick reply button and an advanced reply. Quick reply will pop up under the post you clicked on and advanced will load a dedicated "full fat" reply page with more options. Have a play whilst replying to this post I am making and see how it looks.

Also to find all posts which were made since you last visited, at the top left it says "New Posts" if you click that it will show only new things to happen since you visited last.