Notices

Thread: Off!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: Off!! 
    Platinum Member
    Ninjababe, Yes, that was unfortunate exiting the Pub car park and becoming fixated instead of looking where you would like to go.It's a well known topic that can happen to the best of us and probably to more than would admit! However,up to that point and following behind you your riding was impecable.Corner lines and exits were spot on and no hesitation was seen in your overtaking. You maintained a high crusing speed and done your Ninja 250R credit, so give yourself a pat on the back.You're a credit to the women riders on this site showing a few of the bigger lads a clean set of heels!

2. Re: Off!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    Glad your ok - bike is easily fixable

Are you going through your insurance or doing it yourself as we'd be more than happy to assist - Have good eperiance of rebuilding broken kwaks
    I am going through my insurance as I think it would be pretty costly to do it myself at least £1k worth of damage poss £1.5k :. Do you fix bikes under insurance?? Do you think it would be easy to get parts for my Ninja 250R as it is pretty new?

BTW I would blank out your reg in the photo
    Done!! Thank you

3. Re: Off!! 
    ONFIRE
    Get a professional quote first!

When my brand new 9k Kawi ZX10-R 3mths old only 1000miles was knocked over whilst stationary by 'white van man' it was written off with just under 4k worth of damage including repair.

Generally if the damage is 60% value of the bike, that is todays value not necessarily the price you paid & its a insurance write off!

Hope all goes well 8-)

Pleased to hear you're Ok

4. Re: Off!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by ONFIRE
    Get a professional quote first!

When my brand new 9k Kawi ZX10-R 3mths old only 1000miles was knocked over whilst stationary by 'white van man' it was written off with just under 4k worth of damage including repair.

Generally if the damage is 60% value of the bike, that is todays value not necessarily the price you paid & its a insurance write off!

Hope all goes well 8-)

Pleased to hear you're Ok
    Thank you, only had my bike 9 days it is brand new, well not any more :

5. Re: Off!! 
    sorry to hear that - at least t was slow speed and no damage to you though!!
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

6. Re: Off!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by northernsean
    hi ninjababe, i really thought u was gonna help yourself to the poor mans dinner who's steps u went down, i could see u goin 2wards his front door. never mind thoug atleast ya steed got u home. seee u soon.

sean 8-) ;D
    You know I never really noticed the poor chap, bless him. He was so helpful as were you all. Thank you for lifting my bike up and getting it back on the road again . I think I was in a daze . I just stood there like a lemon : with everything going on around me.

Thank you again. I hope it doesn't put you off riding with me :-[

7. Re: Off!! 
    Sorry to hear about your off, but good to hear you are ok. Hope you get the bike fixed soon

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

8. Re: Off!! 
    gutted to hear about the off, glad your not to badly damaged, hope the repair work to the bike isn;t gonna cost ya too much!
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

9. Re: Off!! 
    Glad you're OK, it always seem's to be the slow manouveres that do it! :
    It's all about the ride!

10. Re: Off!! 
    Well on totallying it all up with the help of many it will be about £560 for the Upper and Lower Fairings, Ninja sticker, Rear set and Indicator these are genuine Kawasaki parts and will have a go at fitting them myself, possibly with some help from friends

then there is the exhaust which will have to be a Yoshi