Morning

Have to say I'm really impressed with how this has taken off. If a bit quiet at the beginning I've noticed a huge difference in the number of posts this last month. For the better of course.

I think we've covered quite a few options here. Lots of other forums call members who have donated 'sponsors' and like GG has said they can have access to all areas. ie Own little separate forum etc etc.
Maybe like a loyalty scheme too. Based on contribution to the club etc.
So like Bronze, Silver, Gold member status etc
I think paypal account would be a good one to go with. The only problem i could see with asking for donations at meets (bit like Youth club in the old days..lol) is that not every one will attend and some may bit miffed to find its the same people contributing every month.
As i've said in a previous thread, we started this forum to meet fellow bikers, have fun, learn some new skills, enjoy our bikes and to ride safely. You get out of it what you put into it.

Ninja, I think you've pretty much hit the nail on the head there. I would DETEST pop ups and will not be having any of those on this site.

Any nominations for a treasurer then? Ninja your not allowed as u've got so many job titles as it is...ie Heart Breaker...lmao