Hi all! Been pretty hectic here of late what with gardening/fencing/decorating and of course, the all important DAS, so soz for the lack of chat, but thought should bring you up to date..........

PK successfully passed his test this morning, and has had a big grin ever since, so a big well done to him! I on the other hand managed a fairly respectable 6 minor faults, followed by a pretty spectacular serious one right at the end of the test when I dropped the bike on the deck during the U-turn - Aargh!! :-/ :'( Having done it no problem earlier in the morning I would have kicked myself if me leg wasnt still stuck under the bike!

Anyways, at least one of us passed, and mine is booked in again for the end of next month (earlier if I can get a cancellation!). PK is back up to Scotland tonight to see his girls for the weekend, then off to Baku on monday for another stint at work, so with a bit of luck (and some more practice) I will hopefully have passed in time for him coming home to go bike shopping!

However, we did have a fun few days out on the roads, and it has given us a taste of what we want more of for the summer. Our thanks to Leigh for making the best of a troublesome week, and here's to better luck (and more skill) next time! :-[

Hope you all been enjoying the good weather of late 8-)