Notices

Thread: I, Superbiker

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Re: I, Superbiker 
    Aww thanks Charley x and Street hippo, I want to come out to play but umm I tend to throw up whenever I move :-/
    good news, got some drugs so hopefully 48 hours and the sickness should be gone
    enjoy the film, no snogging in the back row or throwing pop corn, and if one of you could record it on your phone so we call all see it that'll be grand ta [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    It's Lilac... not pink!

2. Re: I, Superbiker 
    Good to see so many familiar faces there—the theatre was packed and I literally had the last seat in the house! I hear it was sold out about 25 mins before the start. Weird, because there seemed not to be much else going on there tonight; I'm sure they could easily have used a bigger theatre, or even had two showings. Sorry it meant StreetHippo & son didn't get in

Even knowing how it was going to end, I thought they did a pretty good job building some suspense, and there were lots of brilliant race moments... but I don't think it'll win any Oscars!

3. Re: I, Superbiker 
    Diamond Member
    Really pleased you got in Ro, when I sat down there looked to be about three empty seats !

Think you summed up the film well, very much like the usual telly "season review" but looked better on a big screen.

Sorry for those that went but missed out and hope you feel better soon Jackie x

G

4. Re: I, Superbiker 
    Dan and I were gutted! Can't believe I didn't book, doh!!
    Has anyone got the season review on DVD, or any IOM TT? Want to watch some racing with him.

Stu
    Anyone fancy a pint?

5. Re: I, Superbiker 
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry
    Really pleased you got in Ro, when I sat down there looked to be about three empty seats !

Think you summed up the film well, very much like the usual telly "season review" but looked better on a big screen.

G
    Any sign of me doing my marshalling duties? I appear 3 or 4 times in the season review. Missed it due to flying back from Edinburgh to Bristol.

6. Re: I, Superbiker 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moohatchi
    [quote author=Gerry link=1297094863/42#42 date=1300148324]Really pleased you got in Ro, when I sat down there looked to be about three empty seats !

G
    Any sign of me doing my marshalling duties? I appear 3 or 4 times in the season review. Missed it due to flying back from Edinburgh to Bristol.
    [/quote]

Yes we all spotted you and waved [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

It was about half way through and it showed a close up of you. Unfortunately you were yawning and looking at a cute girl in the crowd when No 7 crashed into No 33.
    Spectacular accident - pitty you missed it

G

PS... When the DVD comes out you must let us know where to look mate [smiley=thumbup.gif]

7. Re: I, Superbiker 
    Got neck ache but Enjoyed all the same and great to see you all.

8. Re: I, Superbiker 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irene
    Got neck ache but Enjoyed all the same and great to see you all.
    Thanks for that, but we were talking about the film :-)

G