Notices

Thread: Visor advice..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Visor advice.. 
    Hi , when i was looking for a helmet ,it took weeks to find one that fitted and look'd ok,

i also wonted one with a dark visor ,but after seeing some of the prices of lids,i whent and found a HJC IS-16 Type O ,in black with internal visor,
    They also do a HJC IS-16 Artfighter in pink £125.00
    So far i have no issues with it and the good thing is if you get the sun in your eye's you just flip the sun visor down 8-) .
    I beleve Fowlers have this type of helmet,if not try here...

http://www.helmetcity.co.uk/IS-16_B22OHW.aspx

But as above look around and try as many on as you can ,,good look

There are 2 new posts since your last visit. (You have read 3 of these posts.)

2. Re: Visor advice.. 
    I've recently replaced my Arai for a new one.
    My old Arai had a FogCity insert fitted (also a stick on) - the Hypa-Optics one (Light sensitive - automatically tints etc...)
    And I've now fitted a new Hyper Optics insert to my new lid because I really do rate them. At £30 they are a bit pricey! but when you think it makes your existing visor an anti-fog visor that also tints in the sun and saving you carrying 2 visors - it's worth every penny...
    I also don't see my own refection due to the insert being non-reflective...

Oh, and I believe they're legal...
    AKA Jase / Fazer390

3. Re: Visor advice.. 
    Platinum Member
    hi, I got my visor from the visor shop, it's a half tint, but works great. I use some ''muck off'' stuff to clean the visor, and it's also good to help it not steam up, and in the rain the water runs off my helmet rather then staying on my visor.

4. Re: Visor advice.. 
    Diamond Member
    I have a Schuberth S1 which has the integral sun visor plus I have a Pinlock visor fitted which just cannot mist up. Since I wear glasses this makes it much easier in that I don't need to switch glasses or carry a different visor with me. Along with heated grips I think the integral sun visor is the best thing since sliced bread.

Best thing though above everything else - make sure your lid fits.