Notices

Thread: your opinion please

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: your opinion please 
    Dude , just tie it back and as long as the rest of you looks the part, clean shaven blah etc you should be ok, you're not in the Army , you don't have a Sgt Major asking if you're hair is hurting , it should cos he's standing on it blah etc.

If you look clean and tidy not like you've crawled out of a septic tank with a smell to match , your reputation will build as you get back into things. You're a civillian and it takes all sorts. Its not like youre a 25stone obese bloke trying to tell me about nutrition , fitness and diet, you're a bloke with long hair sorting someones pipework out for them

If you find its putting customers off later on then yeah go for a trim , until then save your pennies for fuel for the bike

Lis' x

2. Re: your opinion please 
    Diamond Member
    Keep it. Your hair does not affect the quality of your work.

3. Re: your opinion please 
    You are asking bikers if they judge by appearances?

Clean & tidy & ability to do the job gets my vote. Good luck and may you always be busy :-*

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

4. Re: your opinion please 
    Clean, tidy, reliable and able to do the job well are the important things I'd say!

Long hair hanging round your face might put me off somewhat (how can you see to work..?) but tied back neatly and the rest of you looking smart - no problem.

Will remember you when I get round to redoing the bathroom and kitchen
    100 Japanese horses now unmuzzled! Derestricted hooliganism has commenced...

5. Re: your opinion please 
    Platinum Member
    I like men with long hair and as long as you are clean and presentable I dont think it makes any difference (unless you look like Eddie from Coronation Street) ;D

6. Re: your opinion please 
    If i need a plumber I would be more concerned about the quality of their work and the price they charge rather than the length of their hair. You could wear pig tails as far as I am concerned, as long as you do they job I needed doing for a reasnoble price. If someone is goign to be put of by the fact you have long hair, probably not worth the hassle of working for them, as davehsw said, if they feel the need to complain about the length of hair on their plumber, will no doubt be hard work customers, so i ssay quote them at least double!
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...