Notices

Thread: MV Augusta Brutale 675 - Street Triple Killer?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: MV Augusta Brutale 675 - Street Triple Killer? 
    Very Nice!!!!!!! 8-)

I like a lot!!!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

2. Re: MV Augusta Brutale 675 - Street Triple Killer? 
    They look great, until you get close up (ask Mikkie). Early reports from launches speak of bonkers steering geometry (really quick), so-so fuelling (especially on the sporty one, rushed from prototype to production before it was really ready?) and lots of top end but less midrange than the Triumph engine.

They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and it's a credit to Triumph that their bikes have inspired these. Wonder when the Daytona and ST3 will get a proper facelift... :-?
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

3. Re: MV Augusta Brutale 675 - Street Triple Killer? 
    Diamond Member
    Looks good Prefer the Street Triple or Better still

Z1000 8-)

4. Re: MV Augusta Brutale 675 - Street Triple Killer? 
    Platinum Member
    I don't see the attraction, sure they all have intricate details, but you'd be lucky to get a days ride out of one in the UK. Most MV's have dodgy as fuelling, rock hard suspenders, and are built for teeny Italians.

5. Re: MV Augusta Brutale 675 - Street Triple Killer? 
    I'd wait for the second generation brutale 675. Even Castiglioni says that they are trying there best to compete with the class leaders and they will get there.
    WB the F4 was a nightmare because alot of the parts were mish mashed onto bikes when harley owned them, as many MV owners have discovered to their dismay. I love my Senna and despite its downfalls I don't need a rocketship on the road.
    I'm glad MV are gunning for the class leaders because if it is a tried and tested formula then why try and change it.
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/