Notices

Thread: Changes to Mod1 and Mod2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Changes to Mod1 and Mod2 
    The current format really isn't as bad as it sounds

Doing all the manoeuvres off road means you don't have to worry about other traffic (but remember to still do the observations) and the practical on-road section seems so short - I was convinced I failed mine, it seemed so little time that I was out for! ;D
    100 Japanese horses now unmuzzled! Derestricted hooliganism has commenced...

2. Re: Changes to Mod1 and Mod2 
    Go for it!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

3. Re: Changes to Mod1 and Mod2 
    Rachael, go for it asap as I don't think test is changing in the next 9 - 12 months.
    I would have thought with the experience you've already gained riding your 125 you'll pass first time. I unfortunately failed mod2 and had to wait over 6 weeks to get another test date > something you ideally don't want to have to do!

It's Lilac... not pink!

4. Re: Changes to Mod1 and Mod2 
    The latest information from the DSA implies the test will probably change again at the end of this year, or beginning of next. They are currently trialling a single module test to be carried out entirely on the road, as long as they can find safe areas to do the manoeuvres. What a crock! Basically, having spent countless £millions (I heard in the region of £67m) on building Multi-Purpose Test Centres to carry out the manoeuvres, they're reverting back to the original test, but with a couple of extra manoeuvres. In the meantime, the whole Motorcycle Industry has suffered due to the bad press the modular testing system received in the last couple of years. Countless training firms have gone out of business, and shops either closed or not selling bikes in quantities they need. DSA, what a joke... > > >
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

5. Re: Changes to Mod1 and Mod2 
    hear hear