Notices

Thread: Anti-fog Pinlock any good?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Re: Anti-fog Pinlock any good? 
    pinlocks are great have a clear one in my full tint visor and a reactor on in my clear visor which does take of a fair bit of glare when the suns going down

2. Re: Anti-fog Pinlock any good? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki
    [quote author=A13X4ND7A link=1347729734/18#18 date=1347870075]where to did you get that from? I shall invest in that too. Is this rain repellent any good?
    I'll tell you when its rained.

I got a bottle when I was at the old George Whites in Swindon yesterday, made by Wurth, it was in one of the cheapie bins £2. It smells alot like RainX which I used to use on my car ages ago and was brilliant.[/quote]

Having had a couple of good soakings now I can highly recommend Wurth rain repellent -brilliant stuff With that and the Pinlock makes wet riding so much better and safer. ]

Here it is -

http://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/moto...ent_prod/96319 (but £2 in the old George Whites in Swindon)

3. Re: Anti-fog Pinlock any good? 
    They are totally brilliant. Get one! 8-)

4. Re: Anti-fog Pinlock any good? 
    well Im neh impressed with my pinlock, it fogged and then got condensation on it. Maybe it needs re-seating. It was only at the bottom but it irritates me because it makes things fuzzy.

I will deffo get some of that rain repellent stuff. I dont enjoy riding in the rain but that might make it easier, especially as its probably gonna rain when I end up booking my test so I best get used to it now! ;D

5. Re: Anti-fog Pinlock any good? 
    Quote Originally Posted by A13X4ND7A
    well Im neh impressed with my pinlock, it fogged and then got condensation on it. Maybe it needs re-seating. It was only at the bottom but it irritates me because it makes things fuzzy.
    I really cant get mine to mist up at all no matter how heavy I breath

I'd check its fitted nice and tight - sounds like its not seated quite right maybe?

6. Re: Anti-fog Pinlock any good? 
    Banned
    A13X4ND7A didn't you read the instructions??
    You're not supposed to breath while it's closed :

7. Re: Anti-fog Pinlock any good? 
    Ye Im well miffed. Rob said he's gonna look at it later. I don't know why, it looks like its right

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    A13X4ND7A didn't you read the instructions??
    You're not supposed to breath while it's closed :
    Dang it, thats where im going wrong. Ill try to refrain next time! ;D

8. Re: Anti-fog Pinlock any good? 
    Are you sure you fitted it correctly? I couldn't get mine to fog up no matter how hard I try, I absolutely love it.

9. Re: Anti-fog Pinlock any good? 
    I didnt fit it, Rob did... lol so Ill blame him. Ill pull it off later when I get home and try re-fitting it (prob not a good idea for me to fiddle with it in work coz ill probably break something!)

10. Re: Anti-fog Pinlock any good? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki
    [quote author=A13X4ND7A link=1347729734/33#33 date=1348733092]well Im neh impressed with my pinlock, it fogged and then got condensation on it. Maybe it needs re-seating. It was only at the bottom but it irritates me because it makes things fuzzy.
    I really cant get mine to mist up at all no matter how heavy I breath

I'd check its fitted nice and tight - sounds like its not seated quite right maybe?[/quote]

You need to play with adjusting the pinlock pins - you turn them to make the fit looser or tighter depending on which way you need to go. They're convex in design.