Notices

Thread: The Stupidest Thing You've Done on a Bike Thread.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1. Re: The Stupidest Thing You've Done on a Bike Thread. 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by python
    my nads have won prizes Stace!!!! ;D
    coconut shy ;D ;D ;D

2. Re: The Stupidest Thing You've Done on a Bike Thread. 
    Diamond Member
    Bet you felt a bit of a prune Chris lol

3. Re: The Stupidest Thing You've Done on a Bike Thread. 
    Not .REPEAT not proud of this but am glad it didnt go wrong. Riding my ts125r as a yoof with mate on back, pissed up (on farm) stood up with one foot on saddle one foot out to the side him on back at 40mph.... didnt crash. Thought it was hilarious at the time.. That is def most stupid thing i have ever done on bike and dont intend to try and top it!!!

4. Re: The Stupidest Thing You've Done on a Bike Thread. 
    Trying to ride off with the disk lock still on! Doh! At least I know it does actually work!

5. Re: The Stupidest Thing You've Done on a Bike Thread. 

Went over the handlebars of my RD250. Landed on my head ripping a hole out of the top as big as my fist... right down to the clothe inner lining.... :-/

Me and my father filled the hole with plastic padding car filler and rubbed it down and sprayed it with some aerosol paint.

That helmet lasted me another 3 years and at least a couple of paint jobs..

Looking back we must have been mad but full face helmets were a bit of a novelty back then and a new one cost a mind boggling 30 quid.

6. Re: The Stupidest Thing You've Done on a Bike Thread. 
    Today has to be one of my daftest things...........Trying to overtake a caravan pulled by a 4x4.....up-hill and on a 125 lol.....had to drop 2 gears and keep smiling at the oncoming traffic hehe.... I was not gonna be beaten by it but it was a silly thing to do on a 125 when top speed is 60 (70 going downhill lol) .... live n learn so they say hehe [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

7. Re: The Stupidest Thing You've Done on a Bike Thread. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina
    Today has to be one of my daftest things...........Trying to overtake a caravan pulled by a 4x4.....up-hill and on a 125 lol.....had to drop 2 gears and keep smiling at the oncoming traffic hehe.... I was not gonna be beaten by it but it was a silly thing to do on a 125 when top speed is 60 (70 going downhill lol) .... live n learn so they say hehe [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    ;D bless ya ;D
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

8. Re: The Stupidest Thing You've Done on a Bike Thread. 
    We have all done something similar & run out of puff! You should try getting past stuff on a 1949 AJS! ;D

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

9. Re: The Stupidest Thing You've Done on a Bike Thread. 
    Mate of mine at work (my manager! )bought a CCM supermoto thingy, went off to supermoto school to learn about knee scraping and kicking your leg out going round corners . It all sounded impressive ,anyway back to clock off time at work the his plan was squirt down the carpark on one wheel, chuck a lower limb out like a peeing dog and nail the 90 degree bend like he was on a speedway bike. Parts 1 & 2 went well but he snicked it into neutral and not 2nd as he hit the bend - no throttle, metal hit tarmac, leather hit tarmac and yes we were impressed. ;D ;D

10. Re: The Stupidest Thing You've Done on a Bike Thread. 
    ;D ;D
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd