I read this thread with interest. A couple of weeks ago i went to search out Keith to say hello. I ended up getting my Blackbird serviced with him. I have just picked up the bird and TBH i cannot speak highly enough about him. Apart from doing an outstanding service on the bird, which incidentally feels like a new bike now, he was very informative and took time to discuss not just what he had found, but what he may find the next time round. He advised what is likely to need looking at in the next 12 months. Apart from the service "essentials", he re-sat my exhausts as he felt that one was too close to the swinging arm. The brakes were stripped and refaced, filters changed, all lubricants replaced including the scottoiller, chain cleaned and re-lubed, the list goes on. As WB says above, you know within 5 minutes of talking to him that he knows his stuff. A fantastic service all round at a very reasonable price. But apart from all of that, you know what made me realise that he does care about his customer focus? When he had finished servicing the bike, he washed it from head to toe.
In my view. That is indeed, the dogs bollocks.
I'll be going back for sure. 8-) 10/10