Quote Originally Posted by William_Fergus
No he didnt brake when i squeezzed in he was already close nuff to car anyway lol
silly ass !
Are you serious? There was already next to no space but you still wedged yourself in there and then complain about him over-reacting? : Remember mate, you're only on a bike and in traffic you're very vulnerable, even a slight nudge can have you off the bike and under their wheels - on a small bike you're not able to simply open it up and disappear when the next clear spot arrives. It doesn't excuse him driving like a total tool afterwards, and as you couldn't easily outrun him he made a point of having a go at you, but if I were you I'd see it as a lesson learned - If you have to pull into a queue and make someone brake to let you in, at least acknowledge their actions and show a little contrition. On a larger bike it's generally easier to be more assertive in traffic, you have more presence, and the lack of an L-plate usually confers having a bit of an idea what you're doing. A 125 with L-plates that he can bully and intimidate just gives him an opportunity that he can brag about to his similarly under-endowed mates at the golf club >

Don't dick around in traffic if you can't get away from it! : : :