Quote Originally Posted by wasted_ace
20 of us returned to the Huntsman Inn at Falfield where Kay the Landlady promptly opened up for us and served us all piping hot plates of Roast spuds in Onion gravy along with honey roasted parsnips..all free of charge..now thats how to run a business..top marks to The Huntsman Inn....biker friendly is an understatement..great place. ;D
You got a good one there Mart, lovely friendly staff who have made us feel very welcome. Roll on the lighter evenings and the summer and we can spill out into the garden.

I agree The Barge is a lovely spot but they have always been a bit miserable. We did a BCMCC run there a few years ago and when I asked (after a 10 min wait!) for a pot of tea I was told by a miserable looking girl that they don't serve tea because it was too much hassle, just coffee!!! I was fuming! They go to the trouble of buying using and cleaning a coffee machine but boiling the kettle and putting a tea bag in a pot/cup was too much hassle for them!!! WTF > >

The Huntsman get full marks in my eyes! [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Roxy x