1. Re: skid lids 
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    What's a "homo?"
    Nice try Ken, we all know about your 'experimental' phase. ;D

2. Re: skid lids 
    Diamond Member
    I't's called the "Keep digging" experiment Dan ;D

3. Re: skid lids 
    I don't want to know what you called it Ken, just as long as you used protection...... ;D

4. Re: skid lids 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    I don't want to know what you called it Ken, just as long as you used protection...... ;D
    Going back to my pasty - a VAT exempt hot one. ;D ;D ;D

5. Re: skid lids 
    Go outside, kneel down and headbutt the road.......No? Don't fancy it? Essentially what your going to do if you come off riding without a helmet. I for one like my mug and have no intention of giving it a John Merrick anytime soon, each to there own but i'm sure its a minority
    onwards and upwards and sometimes a little sidewards....

6. Re: skid lids 
    camera.op76
    Quote Originally Posted by porkies
    Go outside, kneel down and headbutt the road.......No? Don't fancy it? Essentially what your going to do if you come off riding without a helmet. I for one like my mug and have no intention of giving it a John Merrick anytime soon, each to there own but i'm sure its a minority
    Thats a very good point... Theres a certain website that has videos of the most horrendus of accidents, involving Bikes. Its mostly cameraphone footage. But still, the results are horrfiying. The human body is an amazing peice of engineering, and quite sustanable of life with the most horrific of injuries - even if its for a short time. When I'm out on my bike, and I start cracking open the throttle, I remember what I have witnessed, both on the net and on the track. When I have had a spill - I've had a few, my head is the first thing to make contact with the ground.

However. I do agree with the right to choose. The choice of survival, or no chance of survival...

Just my opinion! :

7. Re: skid lids 
    I had a spill three weeks ago and had a proper crack on the head the helmet's a write-off I look at it now and it makes the old sphincter twitch a bit .Ill be replacing it with the same model and theres no way that i would ever go out without a decent helmet on !!!

8. Re: skid lids 
    Banned
    They still make that old fossil then??