Notices

Thread: Woohoo! Bring on summer!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Re: Woohoo! Bring on summer! 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich aka Baldspeed
    That information will cost you :P Neh mate just follow all of the leads and cut the cable ties off, just make sure where I have taken the power from it is well insulted to stop any sparks. But a man like you should know that anyway. Would you like a refit at all sir?
    LOL! Cool - should be relatively easy then I gotta dismantle the rear of the bike to remove the cans anyway!

I may well require a refit (might have a bash myself - depends how much time I have) but I'll give you a shout if so - cheers mate 8-)

2. Re: Woohoo! Bring on summer! 
    Roger! Let me know mate, send us a PM

3. Re: Woohoo! Bring on summer! 
    Platinum Member
    Will do! 8-)

4. Re: Woohoo! Bring on summer! 
    Might have to give me some notice mind though, will take me a while to get down on my trike. I will have to bring some spare batts as well me thinks

5. Re: Woohoo! Bring on summer! 
    Diamond Member
    Fingers crossed here Neil that it doesn't snow! The forecast for Thursday/Friday isn't too great!

6. Re: Woohoo! Bring on summer! 
    Platinum Member
    LOL no worries Rich!

Scott - indeed, at mo looks like should get away with it - assuming the parts come in!

7. Re: Woohoo! Bring on summer! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich aka Baldspeed
    So any tips on removing your Autocom jobbie - should it be relatively straightforward?
    That information will cost you :P Neh mate just follow all of the leads and cut the cable ties off, just make sure where I have taken the power from it is well insulted to stop any sparks. But a man like you should know that anyway. Would you like a refit at all sir?
    [/quote]

Make sure it is well insulted???????? LOL!!!

8. Re: Woohoo! Bring on summer! 
    Diamond Member
    LMAO! Well noticed Lucy!!!!

So Neil, did you shout and swear at the cables?

9. Re: Woohoo! Bring on summer! 
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy lou
    [quote author=Rich aka Baldspeed link=1140982912/0#10 date=1141038660]So any tips on removing your Autocom jobbie - should it be relatively straightforward?
    [/quote]

Make sure it is well insulted???????? LOL!!![/quote]

Ok I will go and lock myself away and improve my spelling...............there is nothing wrong with shouting at your bike though :-/

10. Re: Woohoo! Bring on summer! 
    Platinum Member
    Nah - I didn't shout at the cables - but I did at the 3,756 cable ties Rich had used!!! ;D : :P

All removed now so jobs a good un!

Rich - finally got the Schuberth!!!!! : Just need to decide whether to get another headset so I have one in each lid or to just transfer it from the old one! Decisions decisions!

Also got the Scorpion cans removed now - bike sounds crap :'( At least I only have to ride it once like that!

Scott - was much easier and quicker than when we fitted them too!!!! LOL!