Quote Originally Posted by Gerry
Call me a little cynical, but I would have severe doubts about taking advice about world issues (or anything) from anybody who changed his name to “Happy Birthday” for whatever reason. <------- I thought exactly the same thing!

Stunts, Ken, Swanny, lighten up and enjoy your life. The world and 99% of people in it are wonderful, nobody is “out to get you” and I’m sure the vast majority of the people who run our and other Countries just do their best to do an almost impossibly crap job. <------ Are Directors of a corporation. Not elected like we're led to believe. Why don't they try putting the 'common man' in power?

Sure, humans are greedy, tell lies, are mean to each other at times, but on the whole we are living in a place and at a time when we should count our blessings. <---- I personally am far from misserable.

Saying that, I might be just like 99% of people who carry on with their lives unaware that Big Brother is out to screw it up for me and make me unhappy :-/

Re Dr Hook, I’d happily give him to any Country that disappeared him quickly 8-)

Peace & love man

:-*

Its 36 years old... Scarily accurate!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhjY...ture=related :