I have a honda vfr nc30 400. recently i had trouble starting it so replaced the battery this was ok for 2 days then it went flat again so reading some forums and decided its was the rectifier so replaced that. this started the bike again but only for 10minutes of riding withe the lights on then i was back to square one. so i have chased the wires back from the battery and the rectifier to find 3 yellow wires melted so i've now sorted thats but again this hasnt cured it. it started with another new battery i left it ticking over for 10minutes whilst switching the lights on now and again turnt the bike off then it wouldnt crank just seemed like the battery was dead. After doing all this i was getting very frustrated so removed the fly wheel casing only to find it full of oil which i dont think is right. i was going to take the flywheel off to check the stator plate but am not sure if i need a special puller? do you think i have a seal gone and where would be the best place to get one because i am pretty sure theres ment to be no oil in there? and lastly can the seal be changed without splitting the engine apart as i remember from my mx days that the seals came out from the inside? any help would be grately aprieciatted as im pretty much at the end of my tether and am seriously thinking about selling it as it is now. :'(