Right! Firstly, I'm looking at doing my test pretty soon and i will be on an A2 license so i will be restricted to 33bhp for 2 years. The choice i have is getting a restricted 600 or a full power 250, obv. i would like a 600 BUT the insurance is a bit pricey, I would be looking at about £800-£900 for a 250, and about £1500 for a 600 I can afford both but its still a lot of money! Just want some opinions about if its worth the £££ for a 600 over a 250 when they have near enough the same final power!
Secondly, ... what bike do i get! This isn't so much a question of what bikes best but more what bike will i fit on! I want a sport bike but being 6 ft 2" they can be a bit of a squeeze, folding myself onto my rs is an art in itself but is manageable without destroying my spine, just to give an idea of useable size. At the moment I'm mainly looking at 3 bikes, Yamaha R6, Triumph TT600 and a Kwaka ZX-6R although i don't know how they all are for size. I've never really looked at 250s much so haven't got a clue about them! Those are the bikes I'm looking at but all suggestions are welcome! I'm looking at spending about £2k-£3k. any suggestions/opinions would be helpful atm and ... sorry for the essay...
Thanks Geo