The reason I ask is that I'm so frustrated with the racing talent we have in this country going by-the-wayside because of lack of sponsorship. What I would like to do is compile a list of would-be sponsors, ready to put their money into a pot, so that when someone outstanding (preferably from the West) comes to light, we can step in to help them on their way. It may be that you work/manage/own a business that can see the benefit of advertising on the side of a race bike. That may be a business that would like to sponsor local talent. That may be a business that wants to be seen promoting in the local area. It may be one large business, or it may be many smaller business'. We could really start something here on WiltshireBikers that could put local riders on the map, or catapult them into the limelight. Bike racing is something I am passionate about, as a lot of people are. But I find it frustrating that local riders have got the talent but not the backing. As many of you are aware, bike racing is a very expensive sport. Why should the talented riders we have, not get a chance purely because they don't have the backing?

So who out there is willing to get involved? Who would like to see either one, or a whole bunch of local business', emblazoned on a local racer's bike? Come on guys, send me a PM if you think it's possible... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]