Notices

Thread: Personel - sorry peeps.

Hybrid View

Aw, Larry, So sorry to hear this and sorry to hear about your last six months too, but good to hear there is little risk of the MGUS developing.
    Thank you for the support you have given WB over the years.
    Take care of yourself, your profile will remain open should you wish to return to the forum.
    All the best
    BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Cheers m'dear for the very kind thoughts. Can't even drive an automatic car or get on a bus or walk to the shop at the mo. Waiting for more improvement but am considering a mobility scooter. Fed up with living in one room (alone) for many months.
    I only have one vice…I lie.

Platinum Member
    Sorry to hear you?re out of action Larry, at least the possibility of a smaller bike is something to work towards, iv just brought myself a 1976 Honda cd175 as a step up from the Vespa, not quite as nice as riding the big bikes but a close 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-Roy View Post
    Sorry to hear you?re out of action Larry, at least the possibility of a smaller bike is something to work towards, iv just brought myself a 1976 Honda cd175 as a step up from the Vespa, not quite as nice as riding the big bikes but a close 2nd.
    Cheers Badge...will be quite a while yet. I couldn't even drive an automatic car at the mo. Have a tiny improvement in mobility but in much less pain than a few weeks ago.

Thankful for small mercies.
    I only have one vice…I lie.