Notices

Thread: Personel - sorry peeps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chatterbox
    Don’t give up the hope Burbs, it sounds like you’re healing up, albeit at a gentle pace. Keep the lighter bike route firmly in sight
    Your routes, no need for digitalis if that’s not your thing. Any written pointers would be ace. I recall a route with 3 huge hilltop passes & we coffee’d in a town cafe some distance in ?
    I need to looky at a map some more, praps DC could help with a name or two. I’ll ping him
    Everything else is shyte

Your routes, no need for digitalis if that?s not your thing. Any written pointers would be ace. I recall a route with 3 huge hilltop passes & we coffee?d in a town cafe some distance in ?

Is that the one where you nearly went over the edge whilst bird watching ?

See Brizzle bikers for photo. Too big to put on here !
    Last edited by Burbler; 26-09-23 at 08:49 AM.
    I only have one vice…I lie.

Platinum Member
    Sorry to hear you?re out of action Larry, at least the possibility of a smaller bike is something to work towards, iv just brought myself a 1976 Honda cd175 as a step up from the Vespa, not quite as nice as riding the big bikes but a close 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-Roy View Post
    Sorry to hear you?re out of action Larry, at least the possibility of a smaller bike is something to work towards, iv just brought myself a 1976 Honda cd175 as a step up from the Vespa, not quite as nice as riding the big bikes but a close 2nd.
    Cheers Badge...will be quite a while yet. I couldn't even drive an automatic car at the mo. Have a tiny improvement in mobility but in much less pain than a few weeks ago.

Thankful for small mercies.

Mr. Nut gave me an unexpected but most welcome call yesterday. Nice to chat to one of you lot. Feel free to do likewise all. Contact Kev for number.