Quote Originally Posted by Badger-Roy View Post
Work this one out, the insurance on my car and all my bikes have all gone up by approximately 15% because I was involved in a car accident 18 months ago, I was in no way to blame, for my part the accident was 100% unavoidable, the other driver admitted fault, the claim was made against his insurance company, he was successfully prosecuted for dangerous driving and for causing serious injury by dangerous driving, all my no claims was protected and yet I still end up getting well and truly shafted for the next 6 year by the insurance company's, why? Well apparently because I was involved in 1 car accident I?m more likely to be involved in another, yeah like I enjoyed the event so much I think il go looking for another boy racer who?s just passed his test and thinks it?s ok to overtake at 80mph on a blind bend! We live in a mad world.
As mad as a wooden fireplace !

some years ago I had a highly modded Astra VXR with a company that sounds like direct line...... I was over 40 and had a billion years of NCB, after a few years they decided to just put up the premium by 70% but could not tell me why. insurance companies are very much about shafting people, as i always say it is a legalised con job