Notices

Thread: Insurance Question

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Insurance Question 
    Insurance question - probably already been asked, it's that time of year again. I am currently with Bikesure who have been great and competitive. This year I did a comparison and Bennetts came up around ?90 cheaper....hmmm

What are peoples thoughts of Bennetts and what are companies that others use.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dazr View Post
    Insurance question - probably already been asked, it's that time of year again. I am currently with Bikesure who have been great and competitive. This year I did a comparison and Bennetts came up around ?90 cheaper....hmmm

What are peoples thoughts of Bennetts and what are companies that others use.

Thanks
    when i was looking a few years ago i thought both of those was a little expensive tbh, have a look at bemoto, if you mention 44 teeth they give you a discount, at least they used to. i've been with them for 3 years now on their titanium cover
    If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It

Quote Originally Posted by Trev_P View Post
    when i was looking a few years ago i thought both of those was a little expensive tbh, have a look at bemoto, if you mention 44 teeth they give you a discount, at least they used to. i've been with them for 3 years now on their titanium cover
    Cheers mate will take a look.

I have three bikes with Bennetts, decent prices and the online set up is easy to sue but I've never had to make a claim so can't comment on who good their actual product is

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    I have three bikes with Bennetts, decent prices and the online set up is easy to sue but I've never had to make a claim so can't comment on who good their actual product is
    Thanks for the info.

Just re-read that, who the hell is sue and when did who replace how I really must stop posting from my phone : (

Just re-read that, who the hell is sue and when did who replace how I really must stop posting from my phone : (
    Or maybe after a drink?
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

I was with Saga for ages with a car then switched to a bike. Fine for several years then the premium went up incredibly
    Since then I've changwed every year as whoever was insuring me put up the price for the next year stupidly. Despite me and the bike being a year older and having another years NCB the cost just leapt up.

MCe seems cheap and cheerful
    I only have one vice…I lie.

Finally I was with 'Bikesure' when the Custard Torpedo was vandalised in an attempted theft. They paid out a fair price in short time with no aggro.
    I only have one vice…I lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Burbler View Post
    I was with Saga for ages with a car then switched to a bike. Fine for several years then the premium went up incredibly
    Since then I've changwed every year as whoever was insuring me put up the price for the next year stupidly. Despite me and the bike being a year older and having another years NCB the cost just leapt up.

MCe seems cheap and cheerful

Thanks Larry....what fun it is hunting for insurance.