Notices

Thread: Waaaaaayyyyyyyy

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    Passed but then was first MOT and only done 7k miles and I do look after it mechanically ....... if not cosmetically ; )
    Result!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

I got out for a bit of a toodle on sunday, put some fresh fuel through the pipes and all was good in the world. A tad nippy at times tho with the windchill but an hour or so well spent
    If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It

Platinum Member
    Yesterday I got out for my 1st proper ride since my car accident 18 months ago, only managed about 45 mins but baby steps turn into big steps as they say

Quote Originally Posted by Trev_P View Post
    I got out for a bit of a toodle on sunday, put some fresh fuel through the pipes and all was good in the world. A tad nippy at times tho with the windchill but an hour or so well spent

I thought it was you I spotted coming off the motorway roundabout mid to late afternoon, knee down, almost elbow down....

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-Roy View Post
    Yesterday I got out for my 1st proper ride since my car accident 18 months ago, only managed about 45 mins but baby steps turn into big steps as they say

Now that is some good news for a Monday, soon be back out joining us on ride outs

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazr View Post
    Now that is some good news for a Monday, soon be back out joining us on ride outs
    Fingers crossed, until yesterday iv just been having a bimble on my little Vespa as thats all my legs could manage but im slowly starting to be able to take the weight of my bigger bikes (didnt wana hold you lot up coming out on the Vespa ).

Result. as you say baby steps
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev_P View Post
    Likin it Trev
    Everything else is shyte

Chatterbox
    That’s great news Badger
    Everything else is shyte

Quote Originally Posted by Dazr View Post
    I thought it was you I spotted coming off the motorway roundabout mid to late afternoon, knee down, almost elbow down....
    more than likely
    If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It