Notices

Thread: Up before the bench

1. Up before the bench 
    I only have one vice…I lie.

Confused..... that always used to be the bike parking, it had marked bays as such. Google streetview agrees with me. Satelite (newer image) shows different though but I can't spot any bike parking. Not been there for a while.

Guess that's West Bay plonked on the list of "Goodbye, I'll spend my money elsewhere", as they seemingly want to add complication to my life.

the surface there isn’t designed for the weight of a motorcycle stand
    Well if it's not up to that then I'd opine a family of 4 obese hippo-croca-pigs sat on one of those benches shovelling fried crap down their throats are probably putting as much pressure through each bench leg as a motorbike on a sidestand, so they better ban fat people from the benches.

Quote Originally Posted by WR6133 View Post
    Confused..... that always used to be the bike parking.
    That area was completely restructured last year. The bikes now park radially around the new circle. The benches are to stop overflow parking when the circular area is full. The area where the benches are was coned off and was a pedestianised area for buying and eating food. Bikes were just ignoring the cones and blocking up the vehicle-free pedestrian bit.

So essentially the amount of bike parking has shrunk (pre rebuild the whole old island had bays) and now they are blocking what was being used as overspill..... If they want to milk me like a cow they don't also get to whip me like a Donkey, I'll spend my money elsewhere.