Notices

Thread: Tumbleweed...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    I think FB Groups were the killer for any forum busyness sadly. Those of us who shun FB are in the minority
    I was shopping last week in Salisbury and the lady in the shop said I could enter a competition on their FB page to win a full refund and when I said I’m not on there she was so amazed she called another assistant over and told her who was equally surprised. I felt like pointing out it’s not actually compulsory (yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-Roy View Post
    I was shopping last week in Salisbury and the lady in the shop said I could enter a competition on their FB page to win a full refund and when I said I’m not on there she was so amazed she called another assistant over and told her who was equally surprised. I felt like pointing out it’s not actually compulsory (yet)
    I've seen a sketch on FB (where else) where this girl meets a chap who is not on FB and has no social media presence at all. She and her girlfriends try desperately to find him on any platform they can think of and at the end come to the conclusion he isn't real and can't exist. Just about sums it up really.
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    I've seen a sketch on FB (where else) where this girl meets a chap who is not on FB and has no social media presence at all. She and her girlfriends try desperately to find him on any platform they can think of and at the end come to the conclusion he isn't real and can't exist. Just about sums it up really.
    that could be me lol, my online presence is here, eBay and gumtree pretty much. Oh I used to be on an MG forum a few years back when I had my midget.

I don't do facefeck either but then i have always been a bit antisocial
    If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It