Notices

Thread: MAG & 2030

Hybrid View

Back in 1987 I was driving a self-propelled crop sprayer along a dual carriageway near Milton Keynes when I encountered a milk float, cue a proper duel, with me and the milkman crying with laughter, neck and neck along the road. Mine had a bit more pick-up coming off a roundabout but ultimately his float pulled away up a long shallow hill. Reprehensible behaviour I know, technically racing on the public highway, reaching the reckless heights of 20mph!
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Back in 1987 I was driving a self-propelled crop sprayer along a dual carriageway near Milton Keynes when I encountered a milk float, cue a proper duel, with me and the milkman crying with laughter, neck and neck along the road. Mine had a bit more pick-up coming off a roundabout but ultimately his float pulled away up a long shallow hill. Reprehensible behaviour I know, technically racing on the public highway, reaching the reckless heights of 20mph!
    I bet that was a sight to see....

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post

Magic! LOL
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”