Notices

Thread: Wasss Finkkk ???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pity it wasn't in Manchester - no-one would have heard anything about it !!!
    I only have one vice…I lie.

I would like to think that I couldn't condone the killing of another human being no matter what wrong they've done you, and certainly not for stealing your bike, but reading this I didn't find me having any feeling of grief or wrongdoing on behalf of the scumbag thieving gits. It was their decision to go thieving that led to them being hunted down, if they had just cycled past then the guy wouldn't have ran them down, unless maybe one of them pushed in front of him at a checkout queue - he doesn't look like he takes prisoners

On a similar note, my Brothers next door neighbour in a little village on the chase did six years for deliberately mounting the pavement and running down a person and crippling them for life. He actually got eleven years but time off for good behaviour, etc. He's a nice enough bloke, bit of a hill-billy but well liked in the village and honest as the day is long, he has a key to my Brothers place and keeps an eye on it when he's away for weeks on end. This blokes 'motivation' was that he was driving through town and, out of the blue, saw the guy who had just come out of prison after doing time for raping his Sister, nuff said.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    I would like to think that I couldn't condone the killing of another human being no matter what wrong they've done you, and certainly not for stealing your bike, but reading this I didn't find me having any feeling of grief or wrongdoing on behalf of the scumbag thieving gits. It was their decision to go thieving that led to them being hunted down, if they had just cycled past then the guy wouldn't have ran them down, unless maybe one of them pushed in front of him at a checkout queue - he doesn't look like he takes prisoners

On a similar note, my Brothers next door neighbour in a little village on the chase did six years for deliberately mounting the pavement and running down a person and crippling them for life. He actually got eleven years but time off for good behaviour, etc. He's a nice enough bloke, bit of a hill-billy but well liked in the village and honest as the day is long, he has a key to my Brothers place and keeps an eye on it when he's away for weeks on end. This blokes 'motivation' was that he was driving through town and, out of the blue, saw the guy who had just come out of prison after doing time for raping his Sister, nuff said.
    I honestly and truly believe that there’s not a human on the planet who’s isn’t capable of killing another human being, it just takes different circumstances for different people but with the right provocation it’s in every one of us.
    Speaking for myself if a bloke so much as hurt a hair on my sisters head being run over would genuinely be the least of his concerns, (I suspect the same would be said for touching one of my bikes as well )
    Last edited by Badger-Roy; 10-12-20 at 11:10 PM.

Platinum Member

San Quentin not a good place to be with this Covid swanning around.

Ah well. Free turkey, free mince pies, not much cognac.
    I only have one vice…I lie.

I think there is something not quit right with me as I don't find anything wrong with what he did.
    My personal view is that if some low life scum thieves, breaks in to your property or whatever then they get what they deserve
    If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It

Chatterbox
    You aren’t alone mate.
    There is a petition gone up.
    https://www.change.org/p/free-mihai-...KPoAc_JIG85poo

I’m not a fan of what it proposes per se, but, for me, this article explains the issue accurately.

E96F2C01-4537-48E4-AF08-FA3D69ED936C.jpeg
    Last edited by Last Train; 20-12-20 at 12:18 PM.
    Everything else is shyte

Quote Originally Posted by Last Train View Post
    You aren’t alone mate.
    There is a petition gone up.
    https://www.change.org/p/free-mihai-...KPoAc_JIG85poo

I’m not a fan of what it proposes per se, but, for me, this article explains the issue accurately.

E96F2C01-4537-48E4-AF08-FA3D69ED936C.jpeg

The paper says it all - and i just signed the petition
    If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It

Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev_P View Post
    The paper says it all - and i just signed the petition
    Everything else is shyte