Notices

Thread: Wasss Finkkk ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Wasss Finkkk ??? 
    I only have one vice…I lie.

Platinum Member
    Terrible, he should go to prison for the rest of his life, after all it’s common knowledge that if someone steals your things you’re meant to stand back and do nothing.
    On a serious note I’d shake his hand!

Bloke should have a minor slap on the wrist for damaging the lampost.

Shame he didn't kill both, the survivor is going to be a lifelong tax burden to us all now. I genuinely hope the dead one went slow.

my bucket of fecks to give is empty for these two.
    i doubt it will be a murder charge as that implies premeditation which does not apply. also it was not an accident why they came off the bike as there are no accidents, only collisions and they collided with road furniture
    shame they did not both stop being oxygen thieves.
    that being said the defendent was perhaps a "little" OTT as i would not have wanted to damage the bike any more than necessary.

If it was so wrong for him to "ram" the bike and the assumption that it could cause fatal injuries to the bottom feeding scumbags, oops i mean the two that had quite obviously just borrowed the bike, then why can the police do it ?

the law does allow you to use a vehicle as a weapon but only for defensive purposes and/or you percieve your life/limbs are in danger. so if anyone road rages you with a weapon drive through/over them
    If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It

A driver accused of killing a man who stole his motorbike by ramming him with his car has been found not guilty of murder.

Jurors at Newcastle Crown Court cleared Mihai Dinisoae of murdering pillion passenger Joshua Molloy, 28, and also found him not guilty of causing GBH with intent to rider Mikey Dunwiddie, 28.

They failed to reach a verdict on the alternative charge of manslaughter and were discharged.
    I only have one vice…I lie.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Burbler View Post
    A driver accused of killing a man who stole his motorbike by ramming him with his car has been found not guilty of murder.

Jurors at Newcastle Crown Court cleared Mihai Dinisoae of murdering pillion passenger Joshua Molloy, 28, and also found him not guilty of causing GBH with intent to rider Mikey Dunwiddie, 28.

They failed to reach a verdict on the alternative charge of manslaughter and were discharged.
    is that..........is that a bit of common sense coming out of a British court? Must be a Christmas miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by Burbler View Post

Not surprised it went to court given that in todays society it's never about the victim and all about how we must do right by the offender ! given the verdict however..I did say it
    If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It

Don't steal is the simple answer....you never know what the repercussions could be!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-Roy View Post
    is that..........is that a bit of common sense coming out of a British court? Must be a Christmas miracle.
    Surely not?
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Platinum Member
    Reading into it a bit more he’s not a free man though, he’s been remanded in prison until it’s been decided wether to recharge him with manslaughter. Madness.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news...tolen-19274578
    Last edited by Badger-Roy; 10-12-20 at 05:08 PM.