Notices

Thread: Latest safe riding guidelines under COVID-19

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Latest safe riding guidelines under COVID-19 
    Just released by the coalition of riding interest groups in relation to the latest government information. The riders’ groups include the ACU, TRF, Triumph Owners’ Club, IAM, BMF, MAG, Biker Down, and VMCC.

https://wiki.mag-uk.org/images/f/fc/....03_100620.pdf
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

I only have one vice…I lie.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Burbler View Post
    cheers Larry I was eating a cheese sandwich watching that and laughed so hard a bit of cheddar came out my nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Burbler View Post
    Brilliant, my OH wondered what I was laughing at!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-Roy View Post
    cheers Larry I was eating a cheese sandwich watching that and laughed so hard a bit of cheddar came out my nose.
    That's even better...done it many times with liquids, but cheese ????
    Had a huge fizzical lafffff...
    I only have one vice…I lie.

Good to see our fellow countrymen keeping it real on Bournemouth Beach yesterday

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    Good to see our fellow countrymen keeping it real on Bournemouth Beach yesterday

There was once a time when humans needed a “survival instinct” to survive, when the stupid didn’t last long and the rest of the human race made huge advances, then the world turned all P.C and happy hippy where every step of life had to be explained and laid out for the masses, where no matter how stupid you are or how many times you make the same mistakes there was someone else to blame and the stupid was constantly picked up, brushed down and forgiven, the end result was a massive overpopulation of the planet, mainly it seems of complete and utter d1cks.
    I think we should take this plague as a chance to thin the herd and just explain the dangers, then leave them to it to make there own minds up, NOT run around after them saying no no stop again and again.
    Let natural selection solve the world’s overpopulation.

It's unbelievable , I thought that photo was doctored , but apparently not . Maybe the gene pool could do with a good flush through .

People are crazy at the moment. If/when the next peak comes it will be everyone else's fault except theirs
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-Roy View Post
    There was once a time when humans needed a “survival instinct” to survive, when the stupid didn’t last long and the rest of the human race made huge advances, then the world turned all P.C and happy hippy where every step of life had to be explained and laid out for the masses, where no matter how stupid you are or how many times you make the same mistakes there was someone else to blame and the stupid was constantly picked up, brushed down and forgiven, the end result was a massive overpopulation of the planet, mainly it seems of complete and utter d1cks.
    I think we should take this plague as a chance to thin the herd and just explain the dangers, then leave them to it to make there own minds up, NOT run around after them saying no no stop again and again.
    Let natural selection solve the world’s overpopulation.
    That’s the most frustrating thing about this virus. Instead of thinning the herd and finishing off the idiots who don’t believe it’s a real concern, they get it, don’t show symptoms and infect the rest of the population who are trying their best to bring it under control. We were about due a catastrophic event as a species where we’re killing the planet but sadly this one hasn’t worked the way we would have liked
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers