Notices

Thread: Santa's on bikes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Santa's on bikes 
    This wasn't the usual mass ride out to raise money, but a do your own thing and donate due to Covid.

We saw a couple go passed home yesterday. I must admit we had our gear sorted out but with the rain on Friday and being cold I chickened out and just donated instead.

Did anybody do it?
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Platinum Member
    No I didn’t, annoyingly I brought a really good Santa suit just after Christmas last year in the sale but iv lost 4 1/2 stone this year so I look like Tom hanks in big when I wear it.

One of the guys on the Triumph forum did the toy run in Perth , Western Australia yesterday , the sunshine seems to help .

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-Roy View Post
    No I didn’t, annoyingly I brought a really good Santa suit just after Christmas last year in the sale but iv lost 4 1/2 stone this year so I look like Tom hanks in big when I wear it.

Although I'm not sure why I'm laughing, I've lost weight this year too so no idea if mine still fits!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    One of the guys on the Triumph forum did the toy run in Perth , Western Australia yesterday , the sunshine seems to help
    I'm sure it does.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post

Although I'm not sure why I'm laughing, I've lost weight this year too so no idea if mine still fits!
    It gets worse, 3 years ago I spent a fortune on a genuine triumph 2 piece set of leathers, iv never been able to fit in them as I was a bit “hopeful” with the size when I ordered them, I can now fit in them but can’t ride the triumph as the legs still crap. Couldn’t make it up.

Platinum Member
    One of the guys on the Triumph forum did the toy run in Perth , Western Australia yesterday , the sunshine seems to help .

looks nice, I always wince when I see bikes on the stand on grass. Seen it end in tears to many times.
    Last edited by Badger-Roy; 06-12-20 at 06:46 PM.

Drool, Drool - look at all that ...Sunshine
    If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-Roy View Post
    It gets worse, 3 years ago I spent a fortune on a genuine triumph 2 piece set of leathers, iv never been able to fit in them as I was a bit “hopeful” with the size when I ordered them, I can now fit in them but can’t ride the triumph as the legs still crap. Couldn’t make it up.
    You will get there eventually, I'm sure

I've been involved for 6 years. Marshalled the main Bristol one 3 times, including the massive 800 one. Planned new route and then led (twice) the Bristol to Taunton summer one and back-marked another one.

I've been a wee bit wimpey since my smash and, despite the best of intentions, I too chickened out of this one.

Several locals went out Fri / Sat / Sun solo and in small groups.
    I only have one vice…I lie.