Notices

Thread: Out !

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    At 0800 this morning, the link road that splits my estate from the Plains was double parked. Not seen that since pre-lockdown and even then only on a really nice weekend morning.

It's people driving from towns and villages (think as far off as Andover), so their dogs can crap in the woods here and they can hang their little bag of crap up in the trees next to a school. It took them 12 hours from the buffoon mentioning things may ease, on Wednesday, for this to happen.

I was really hoping the drive 12 mile to walk my dog 500 meters crowd would never return.

Just don't go to Wales or they will book you!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52614204
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Quote Originally Posted by WR6133 View Post
    At 0800 this morning, the link road that splits my estate from the Plains was double parked. Not seen that since pre-lockdown and even then only on a really nice weekend morning.

It's people driving from towns and villages (think as far off as Andover), so their dogs can crap in the woods here and they can hang their little bag of crap up in the trees next to a school. It took them 12 hours from the buffoon mentioning things may ease, on Wednesday, for this to happen.

I was really hoping the drive 12 mile to walk my dog 500 meters crowd would never return.
    That sort of thing really winds me up too! Why hang it up in the trees for heaven's sake?
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Quote Originally Posted by WR6133 View Post

Those folk are always going to be A***holes whatever the situation .

This will be interesting ,Llanymynech Golf Club, in Shropshire, sits on the border and has 15 holes in Wales and three in England.

Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    This will be interesting ,Llanymynech Golf Club, in Shropshire, sits on the border and has 15 holes in Wales and three in England.
    Magic, most importantly, where is the 19th hole?

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Magic, most importantly, where is the 19th hole?

Platinum Member
    https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ties--exercise
    looking at rule 1 -1.7 it seems I'm quite within the law to get on my bike and take a leisurely ride up to lake windermere for a nice walk for abit of exercise. Or am i reading that incorrectly?

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-Roy View Post
    https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ties--exercise
    looking at rule 1 -1.7 it seems I'm quite within the law to get on my bike and take a leisurely ride up to lake windermere for a nice walk for abit of exercise. Or am i reading that incorrectly?
    Roy - Looks like you will be ok...

https://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/...ct-motorbikes/

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazr View Post
    Woohoo