Notices

Thread: Out !

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Train View Post
    Rumour has it,
    That, bit by bit,
    Bonking Boris might be letting us out again !

Fish & Chips

Ice Cream

Coffee !

Let’s Roll

It will be good to be able to get out on the bike again, but as already said small steps. It would be really tough if a second wave hit and we had to lockdown again.

I reckon that it’s too soon to start lifting restrictions, there are still plenty of people getting infected and still too many dying. Just because the Daily Express is calling for lifting of restrictions isn’t a good enough reason to. As much as anyone I’m desperate for a return to normality but not before it’s safe to do so. I don’t want to be in a position to say “told you so...” but I can only hope that the forthcoming spike in COVID-19 cases is limited to the idiots who’ll forget all about safe distancing and behave like it never happened over this weekend.

I read today that the scientific community were very unhappy that a critical report they wrote about the government’s preparation and handling of the situation early-on was heavily redacted before being made visible to the public. Shysters and charlatans the lot of them.
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

STOP with the optimism.

Relax, chill - if we get out this year it'll be good.

I only have one vice…I lie.

Could be to early to start lifting restrictions, Germany has increased its infection rate since easing off.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-52604676

personally to deal with all the twats that think its ok to go and see their friends or go for a 200 mile ride to the coast they should be fined about a grand a time that should make 'em think twice

yes we are all climbing the walls at the mo but the alternative is not very nice is it, weeks in ICU or death or both.
    can anyone tell me with regard to essential journey's how is opening garden centres so people can buy plants logical ?
    If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It

Chatterbox
    So did anybody hear Bonkers’ talk ?

I must’ve been watching paint drying somewhere

Was it just Titchmarsh friendly ?

Or are we free-er or no ?
    Everything else is shyte

Quote Originally Posted by Trev_P View Post
    can anyone tell me with regard to essential journey's how is opening garden centres so people can buy plants logical ?

I only have one vice…I lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Burbler View Post

Well that explains your riding style Burbs
    If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It

Clear as mud tonight. Who knows what we are and aren’t allowed to do now. What we do know is that fines for doing what we aren’t allowed to do are now doubled. So yeh, don’t do the stuff we aren’t quite sure we aren’t allowed to do folks.
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    Clear as mud tonight. Who knows what we are and aren’t allowed to do now. What we do know is that fines for doing what we aren’t allowed to do are now doubled. So yeh, don’t do the stuff we aren’t quite sure we aren’t allowed to do folks.
    Er, yes, I think or is that no? I dunno
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

I personally think green light means go !

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has introduced ''careful steps'' to ease lockdown measures for England, which from Wednesday will include allowing the public to take as much exercise as they want.
    Mr Johnson said people in England could now sit in the sun in the park - providing they observe social distancing - and could drive to other destinations to exercise. Previously, people were asked to only exercise outdoors once a day, and not sunbathe.
    Two people from different households would be allowed to meet in a park if they stay more than two metres apart, the BBC understands, while it is also thought sports like golf, tennis, fishing and watersports will be allowed for people in the same household.