Notices

Thread: Oh well....

1. Oh well.... 
    .... VFR was already for it's MoT, but now it would appear MoT stations are closing - fair enough, keep safe is the best thing - took this week off to do a number of jobs around the house, get MoT, etc - but have ended up working at home more to ensure everything is up and running for the school I work at.

Plus, the wife is worried that if I do have an accident hospitals won't be able to cope with everything else, and being out of the seat for now a year......... makes sense.

So, for now. VFR will just have to wait a bit longer. Even though the skies are blue, roads are clear, but lets be sensible. I can wait if it all helps.

Hopefully see you again soon!

Pete

Chatterbox
    It’ll be good to see you back Pete
    Everything else is shyte

Good sensible advice, hopefully things get back to normal fairly soon. The weather is fantastic out there at the moment, better to wait for normality to return...

Just need to stay safe and sit this out then we can all hit the roads again
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Yep, going to wait until its over before going out again. Typically its the best spell of weather for around 6 months, but theres a bigger picture at present. Stay safe and look forward to riding with you lot again

Sure most are aware that all MOT's are now extended by 6 months. unless u got it done in the meantime

Unfortunately, mine expired last July as I was not able to ride for medical reasons last year.

It will just have to wait now.

Pete